Thinking about starting your career at Walgreens? Then you’ll be definitely searching for Walgreens Application for Walgreens Jobs. It is easy to apply for Walgreens Job Application Online and the Walgreens Hiring Process is quite simple. All you have to do is refer to this post for Walgreens Application and check Walgreens Interview Questions to get hired.
I have shown everything that concerns Walgreens Careers from applying for jobs online or by filling Walgreens Application PDF Form. Check the post carefully and make sure you are getting an idea about how to get hired at Walgreens.
Walgreens Jobs Details, Requirements, Walgreens Hiring Age & Job Pay Rate
- Walgreens Hiring Age– 16 years is the minimum age required to apply for the jobs at Walgreens.
- Walgreens Working Hours– Generally, Walgreens stores operates from 8 am to 10 pm a week. Many of stores operate 24*7 a week. Walgreens part-time jobs require the presence of 30 hours a week.
- Job Application– An applicant can apply for the jobs by two methods. 1. Online Application at Walgreens Careers Website or 2. Apply at any Walgreens stores or pharmacies.
- An applicant has to login to the Walgreens application account in order to apply for the jobs online. In case, if an applicant doesn’t have an online account then he/she can register for an account instantly.
- A manager level job requires an experience in the retail industry or customer service field.
- Walgreens Salary–
Sales Associate$9.00 per hourShift Leader$12.00 to $16.00 per hourPhoto Specialist$11 per hourGeneral Manager$70,000 per yearPharmacy Technician$10.50 to $11.00 per hourSales Consultant$11 per hourAssistant Manager$35,000 to $40,000 per year
Walgreens Application & Walgreens Hiring Process
Two different ways are there through which an applicant can apply for the Walgreens Jobs. Either apply for the jobs online or apply at the stores in person. Choose any of the convenient methods to apply for the job and follow the application process and hiring process as shown below.
Walgreens Application Online
In order to apply for Walgreens Jobs online, an applicant will require to have an online account in the Walgreens Career Website. Applicants those who don’t have an online account can register for an online account instantly here at Walgreens Job Account Registration.
Once after submitting your job application form, it will take two or three days to one week for the consideration of your job application. You will be contacted by the store if you are eligible and qualify for the job. You check Walgreens Application Status by login to an online account.
Walgreens Hiring Process
Walgreens Job Hiring Process is quite simple and quick. Well, it may take different time in the hiring process depending on the method of your application. Followings are the steps and stages of the hiring process.
- Walgreens Application Process– The hiring process starts with the job application. There are two ways through which an applicant can apply for the jobs. Apply online at www.walgreens.com/career website or apply it by filling the form and submit back to the store.
- Return Call– Once you complete an application, you will receive a call in response from the store for the further hiring process. You will receive a date for an interview in the call. Make sure you are noting the date and venue correctly.
- An Interview– There will be an interview after you get a return call from the store. Generally, in interviews, the store or pharmacy manager or interviewer team asks questions related to customer service and store experience. There will be multiple interviews like over phone call, one with the shift leader and later by the store General Manager.
- Drug Test– Once if you qualify for the job and interviewer team selects you then you will be asked to take a drug test within one week.
- Confirmation– Once, you complete the drug test stage you will be notified for the jobs joining by any means of contact you have provided. All you have to do is just leave the previous employment and join the job on a given date.
If an applicant is unable to apply for the jobs online then can follow the steps given below to apply for the jobs.
- Download Walgreens Application PDF Form or get the form from the store.
- Fill the form carefully by providing personal, previous employment experience, and other required details.
- Submit it back to the store carefully.
- You will be updated for a further process soon. (Check hiring process for more details).
Walgreens Interview Questions
Walgreens Interview is the main stage of the hiring process. Usually, the interview is taken by the shift supervisor or the store manager and lasts about 15 to 20 minutes. The interviewer team asks an applicant about some personal details, hobbies, previous employment experience etc questions. An applicant generally answers these questions easily without any troubles.
But there are some questions related to job responsibilities, customer service, store or pharmacy job experience etc in which most of the applicants find themselves nervous. So, we have chosen some of the most probable questions which are interrogated to an applicant in an interview and answered them which can astonish an interviewer.
- What do you know about Walgreens Retails and Pharmacy Chain?
Such questions are asked by an interviewer team to know whether an applicant knows anything about the store or pharmacy chain where he/she is going to apply or not. Answer such questions more deeply and by describing them. Here are the basics and fundamentals of Walgreens Store Chain that would help you answer such questions.
|Founded||1901Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
|Founder||Charles Rudolph Walgreen|
|Headquarters||200 Wilmot Road, Deerfield, Illinois, United States|
|James A. Skinner (Executive Chairman), Alex Gourlay (President), Stefano Pessina (CEO)|
Drugstore and Pharmacy
|Parent||Walgreens Boots Alliance (2014–present)|
The Walgreen Company (or simply Walgreens) is an American company that operates as the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United States behind CVS Health. It specializes in filling prescriptions, health and wellness products, health information, and photo services. As of August 31, 2016, the company operated 8,175 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. It was founded in Chicago, Illinois, in 1901. The Walgreens headquarters office is in the Chicago suburb of Deerfield, Illinois.
- It is very competitive here, why the Walgreens should hire YOU?
As you are walking in an interview at one of the largest retails stores and second-largest pharmacy store in the United States, it is expected it is going to be competitive there. Now, an applicant walking in an interview is expected to show their skills, experience, talents etc. An applicant can share their experiences and previous employment works here.
I am very hard-working, work-oriented and enthusiastic applicant candidate here, Sir. I have also worked before in the retail industry, pharmacy stores, and customer service department before. I will expertise all my skills and experience to maintain the reputation of our drugs and retail store. I am sure that I’ll not give you a chance to embarrass yourself or feel disappointed with my work.
- What makes you work in the drugstore or retail industry? or
- Why do you want to work here at Walgreens?
I have experience working in the pharmacy, as well as the retail industry. Being honest, working at one of the largest retail stores across the country will give my future a bright side. I also have an interest and ability to work in the customer service department. Also, I will offer a great visitor experience to the customers here at our drug-stores or retail stores.
- What are your ideas about customer service and how will you treat the customers here?
- How friendly are you with customers?
- Can you manage a situation with an angry customer?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What are your ideas to offer a better guest experience to the customers?
An applicant has to answer every question with full of interest, straightforward and truthfulness. It is always necessary to stay honest and sincerity. An applicant has to convince the interviewer team that he/she is the right applicant here to be employed and he/she will work here with all integrity and seriousness.
I hope this post will help you with Walgreens Application Online or to apply for Walgreens Jobs at the stores. Applicants have to make sure that they are walking in an interview after having a proper look at available answers here for Walgreens Interview Questions. For more similar job interviews and applications, visit our website now.