In search of easiest ways to apply for Sonic Drive-In Jobs or want to complete the Sonic Application process? If yes then I am going to share every little detail that concern Sonic Jobs and the Sonic Interview Questions here.
Sonic Restaurant Chain offers applicants great job opportunities and a chance to make their future brighter with sonic Careers. But most of the users applying for the job at Sonic Restaurants don’t know Sonic Job Application Process or confused about the Sonic Hiring Process. It won’t take more of your time to refer to this post and you will be able to find every answer related to Sonic Job Application.
Sonic Drive-In Jobs, Sonic Hiring Age, Sonic Salary, Requirements
- Sonic Hiring Age– 16 Years – 16 years is the minimum age an applicant requires in order to apply for the team member level job. Well, the manager level jobs will require at least age of 18 years.
- Sonic Working Hours– A team Member and a Cook have to work at least 40 hours a week while manager level jobs will require at least presence of 55 hours a week. 6 am to 11 pm or some store till midnight is the working hours timing required at Sonic Drive-In restaurant stores.
- Sonic Salary, Sonic Pay Rate
Cook $8 to $10 per hour Assistant Manager $20,000 to $30,000 per year General Manager $35,000 to $50,000 per year Cashier $8 to $9 per hour Shift Supervisor / Team Leader $9/$10 per hour Team Member $9 per hour
Sonic Application is the primary step through which every applicant has to proceed in order to apply for the job at the Sonic Restaurant Store. Well, there are two ways through which an applicant can apply for a job. An applicant can choose any of the easiest methods to apply for a job and can get hired.
1. Sonic Job Application Online
2. Apply for Sonic Drive-In Jobs at Sonic Restaurant in person.
Sonic Application Online
It is mandatory to have an online account in Sonic Drive-In Jobs website to complete Sonic Job Application Online process. If you do not have an online account then you can register for a new online account quickly. The followings given are the steps need to be followed in order to apply for Sonic Jobs Online.
- Visit Sonic Drive-In Jobs website.
- Search for a job by entering necessary details like Job Category or Location.
- Choose any of the job position at the available location.
- Check the job details, descriptions, requirements and choose to APPLY.
- On the following page, choose to GET STARTED to apply if you are the new user or choose to RESUME APPLICATION to proceed further.
- Provide necessary personal identification details like Name, date of Birth or register for a new SNAGAJOB online account.
- Now apply for a desired job by entering personal details, educational qualifications, working hours and weekdays availability etc.
- After providing the required details read the iring assessments and job terms & conditions carefully and sign the form to continue the application.
- Submit the application in the end.
Once after you submit your application, it will take time from two days to one week for the consideration of your application. An applicant can check Sonic Application Status by login Sonic Jobs website.
Sonic Hiring Process
Sonic Jobs Hiring Process is quite simpler and quick one. Well, the hiring process may vary depending on the method of application. Followings are the different stages and steps of Sonic Drive-In Hiring Process.
- Sonic Application Process– A job application is a primary process an applicant has to proceed with in order to apply for a job. There are two ways to apply for a job. An applicant can complete an application process online at Sonic Careers Website or can apply for a job through completing an application in person at the store.
- Return Call from Sonic Restaurant– Once when you complete the application process then it will take two business days to one week of time for the consideration of your application. If you are eligible for a job and you fulfill the requirements then you will receive a return call for further notification. You will receive a date for the further process through the phone call.
- An Interview– An applicant will have to proceed through an interview in order to apply for a job. If you are concerned about what questions might be asked as Sonic job Interview Questions then check the section given below. There may be multiple interviews in the process.
- Drug Test– The company does not take any drug screenings or drug test. An employee might be tested if he/she met an accident in the job timing or in working hours.
- Confirmation for a job & Joining– Once you complete the process you will be notified by any means of contact. You’ll be asked to left a previous job if you have had one and join the job within the given time period.
Sonic Interview Questions
An interview is the most difficult task due to which most of the applicants either afraid to apply or don’t walk in an interview. But you are not going to face difficulties if you walk in an interview by referring to the section available here. There are some common questions which are interrogated frequently to an interviewee. Now, in here, I had chosen and selected some of those most probable questions that could be interrogated to you.
An interviewer team asks an applicant about their personal life, interests, hobbies, educational qualifications etc in the starting of an interview. But, then there are some questions related to the restaurant experience, services, and about the customer service departments which makes an employee in trouble in the interview. Now, I suggest you check these questions given below carefully in order to answer the interview questions with confidence and get selected for your desired job.
Tips to be remembered before walking in an interview
- Be confident
- Be present mentally and show all your interest
- Wear Casual (Not so funky)
- Always listen first carefully
- Make an eye contact while answering
- Answer politely and patiently
Sonic Job Interview
- Can you roller skate to work as Sonic CarHop?
- What do you know about the Sonic Drive-In Restaurant Chain?
Such questions are interrogated in an interview to examine whether applicants have an idea about the restaurant chain where he/she is applying or not. Try to answer such questions in details. I have given the Wikipedia file for Sonic Drive-In which will help you answer basic questions about the restaurant chain.
Sonic Drive-In Wiki
|Founded||June 18, 1953 (as Top Hat Drive-In) Shawnee, Oklahoma, U.S.|
|Headquarters||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, U.S.|
Number of locations
|3,557 (345 company-owned and 3,212 franchised)(2016)|
|J. Clifford Hudson (President, and CEO), John Budd (Chief Development and Strategy Officer), Paige Bass (Senior Vice President, and General Counsel), Christina Vaughan (Senior Vice President Sonic Restaurants, Inc.)|
|420 corporate employees, approximately 9,200 restaurant employees|
Sonic Corp., more commonly known as Sonic (stylized as SONIC), is the operator of an American drive-in fast-food restaurant chain based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, that is soon to be owned by Inspire Brands, the parent company of Arby’s and Buffalo Wild Wings. As of September 5, 2018, there are 3,606 Sonic restaurants in 45 U.S. states. In 2011, it was ranked 10th in QSR Magazine‘s rankings of the top 50 quick-service and fast-casual restaurant brands in the nation (moving to 13th for 2015 and 2016).Sonic Application. Check more about Sonic Corporation here at wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Drive-In.
- What makes you work here in the restaurant industry? or
Why do you want to work in here at The Sonic Drive-In Restaurant?
I have worked in a restaurant industry before which gave me experience. All of above, if being honest, I heard about pay scale offered in here and working with one of the finest dining restaurants in the United States is everyone’s dream.
- Why should The Sonic Restaurants hire you?
The most probable question might be interrogated to you in any of the interviews. An applicant has to convince an interviewer team in here that he/she is the best choice for them to hire for the selected job. Share your skills, talents, previous experience if you have some working with customer services or retail or in restaurants before.
I am very hard-working and sincere applicant here know how to concentrate on my work and work with one of the best restaurant chains in America to determine company’s as well as mine goals.
I am very sure that I’ll always work with all interest in here and will never give you a chance to feel disappointed with my works.
Other than that, I have also experience working in restaurant and customer service centers before which will help me analyse the customers here and I will give them the best visiting experience here.
- Are you comfortable working as a TEAM?
Sonic Restaurant Stores are operated and managed by many employees together. As you are willing to work in here at the Sonic restaurant you are expected to work as a Team. You are expected to comfortable with your team.
I love working with co-workers. I would love to create an environment in which my partners will love to work with me too. I will try to have a mutual understanding with my workmates and colleagues which will offer me a great environment to work as well as spend more time working.
- What customers here mean to you? Are you able to handle a situation with an angry & difficult customer?
As customers are the most important factor in the running of business such restaurants offer more convenient services as well as priority to the customers. Every employee in the restaurant is expected to treat the customers with all satisfaction and offer them the best visiting experience at the restaurant. If you face any angry or difficult customer, you must be able to calm down the situation without affecting the reputation of the restaurant.
I do believe in “Customer Comes First”, Sir. I know the importance of customers for this restaurant. I love to offer customers a perfect visitors’ experience and the smile on their face.
If I ever face a situation with an angry customer then I’ll neither take it personally nor going to argue back. Instead, I will make an apology with all my calmness.
I will make it better for our customers depending on the terms and conditions of our restaurant chain. I will also try to take a feedback which will save me from facing another angry customer for the same reason.
- Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
- How will you offer a better experience to the customers?
- What are your ideas about customer services?
I am sure that the post available herewith information and guide for Sonic Jobs and Sonic Application Online process here will help you. It is necessary to have ideas about interrogation could be made in Sonic Interview Questions before walking in Sonic Job Interview. If you have any queries or troubles in Sonic Careers or get hired for Sonic Drive-In Jobs then comment below and for more similar jobs, please visit the site.