Searching for easy ways for Lowe’s Application online, want to apply for Lowe’s Jobs at the stores or need to get an idea about Lowe’s Interview Questions? If yes, then you probably should take at this post to apply for Lowe’s Careers Jobs. Plenty of reasons to work and to apply for the job at one of the largest hardware chain. Now, as you are on this post for Lowe’s Job Application either you might be searching for easier ways to apply for jobs at Wendy’s or examining for Wendy’s Interview Questions and answers.
Everything that concerns Lowe’s Jobs & Employment including Lowe’s Application Form PDF, Lowe’s Application Process, Lowe’s Hiring Process is provided on this post. I’ve shown step by step guide here from applying for jobs to complete an interview. Checking this post will rarely take 10 minutes to complete reading and it will help you get selected for the jobs certainly.
Lowe’s Jobs Details, Lowe’s Hiring Age, Lowe’s jobs Salary & Requirements
- Lowe’s Hiring Age– 18 Years. An applicant must be at least 18 years or older in order to apply for jobs at the Lowe’s hardware stores.
- Lowe’s Working Hours– 6:00 am to 10:00 pm (Monday to Saturday); 8:00 am to 8:00 pm (Sunday). An applicant must be available to work at least 8 hours a day. Manager level jobs require the presence of 30 to 45 hours a week.
- An applicant will need the Social Security Number with permanent address & contact details, Information of your education, previous employment experience etc to apply for the jobs whereas the manager level job requires an experience in the customer service field.
- Lowe’s Jobs Pay
Cashier $8 to $12 per hour Sales Associates $9 to $15 per hour Customer Service team $9 to $25 per hour Shift Supervisor $11 to $16 per hour Assistant Manager $20,000 to $45,000 per year Manager $35,000 to $65,000 per year
Lowe’s Application | Lowe’s Job Application
Several job vacancies and employment options are offered by Lowe’s stores. There are two ways through which an applicant can apply for jobs at Lowe’s. Applicants can apply for the job at Lowe’s online at Lowe’s Careers Website or can apply for jobs in person at any Lowe’s stores. If you are worried about how to apply for the job online or at stores then check the following steps.
Lowe’s Application Online
- Visit Lowe’s Careers or Lowe’s Jobs Website @ jobs.lowes.com.
- Search for jobs by entering KEYWORD, CITY, STATE, or ZIP select the job available.
- Check the job description, Category, Department or Address etc and choose to “APPLY NOW”.
- Login Lowe’s Career by providing an Email address and Password.
- Provide the following details to apply
- Personal Details including Name, Address, Contact Details, Social Security Number etc.
- Hours and weekdays availability
- Education Details
- Previous Experience
- References etc
- Submit your application after reading the hiring assessments carefully and your job application will be considered soon.
An applicant can check Lowe’s Application Status by login to Lowe’s Careers website. Once you submit the application form, it will take considerable time of two days to one week for the consideration of your application. An applicant will be notified by any means contact provided in an application form.
Lowe’s Hiring Process
The hiring process starts with applying for the jobs. The whole hiring process will take around two months of time. The hiring process may vary depending on the method of application. Check steps and stages below to check full hiring process.
- Lowe’s Application Process– An application is the primary stage of the hiring process. An applicant must apply for the job first to get hired. There are two ways through which an applicant can apply for the jobs. Apply for the job online or apply for the job in person at stores.
- Return Call– Once you complete the job application process, it will take considerable time of two days to one week for consideration of your application form. If an applicant is qualified and fulfills all requirements then they will receive a call in response from the store. An applicant will receive a date for further hiring process notification.
- An Interview– There will an interview date given to the applicant on a return call. Usually, an interview will be taken by shift leader or store manager. Make sure that you are noting the correct date in a return call. The interviewer team will interrogate questions and inquiries related to store and customer service. For more information about Lowes Job Interview Questions, check the post below.
- Drug Test– In the hiring process, Lowe’s store will take a drug test. An applicant will be sent to a drug testing clinic, they don’t do it on site and applicants can pick the clinic most convenient for them.
- Confirmation– Once you get selected for the first interview, you will be called for the next interview if you are a better applicant. If the store and interviewer team finds you the right applicant and only if you fulfill the conditions then you will be asked to join the desired job within a limited period of time.
Lowe’s Application PDF Form
Download “Lowes Application PDF Form“
It might be possible that an applicant is unable to apply for the jobs online. So, if you are not able to apply online at careers or jobs website then you can also apply for jobs by walking in person at the stores. Follow the steps given below to apply for Lowes Jobs at stores.
- Visit Lowes Application PDF Link given above.
- Fill the form first carefully by providing the Personal Information, Educational Details, and Employment Experience details carefully.
- Read the hiring assessments given carefully and sign on it.
- Now, print the application form neatly
- submit an application to the store.
Sooner or later within one or maximum two weeks, your application will be considered. An applicant can also get the form from the store, fill it and submit it back to the store at the same time. If you are walking at the store in person to apply for the job, make sure you are walking there after preparing for an interview. There might be on the spot interview.
Lowe’s Interview Questions | Lowe’s Job Interview
An Interview is the most challenging stage of Lowe’s Application Process. An interview is arranged by the shift supervisor or general manager and team from the store. Generally, lasts for about 20 to 25 minutes depending on job position you are applying for.
In starting an interviewer team asks an applicant about basic information like personal details, address, family backgrounds, hobbies, previous employment experience etc. Usually, an applicant answers such questions easily but there are some questions related to customer services and restaurant services which makes an applicant nervous in an interview. So, here we have chosen some of the most probable questions that could be asked in an interview. I suggest our users check interview questions and prepare answers well before walking in an interview.
- What do you know about Lowe’s Retail Stores?
These kinds of questions are usually asked by an interviewer team for the examination. An interviewer team may examine that an applicant applying for the job here have any idea about the store and retail chain or not. It will be better to answer such questions by describing deeply. Below given is the Lowe’s Retail Store wiki which will help you answer basics and fundamentals related to such questions.
|Predecessor||Lowe’s North Wilkesboro Hardware|
|Founded||1946North Wilkesboro, North Carolina|
|Founder||Lucius Smith Lowe and Carl Buchan|
|Headquarters||Mooresville, North Carolina, U.S.|
Number of locations
|2,394 (as of February 2018)|
|United States, Canada, and Mexico|
|Marvin Ellison, Chief Executive Officer|
|Products||Home Improvement, appliances|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Orchard Supply Hardware
Maintenance Supply Headquarters
Central Wholesalers, Inc.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. doing business as Lowe’s and stylized as LOWE’S, is a Fortune 500 American company that ranks 40th in Fortune 500 2018 list with a revenue of $68.62 billion and operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance store in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Founded in 1946 in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, as of February 2018, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Lowe’s is the second-largest hardware chain in the United States behind The Home Depot and ahead of Menards.
- What are your skills and experiences, after all, why should the Lowe’s hire you?
For whatever job position applicants are applying from team member to store general manager, it is the most probable questions an interviewer team can ask you about. Applicants have to show their experience, talents, working abilities, skills etc and remember to answer such questions with confidence. An applicant can share the previous experience if he/she has one in the retail industry, restaurant industry or experience working in customer service departments.
Sir, I am very sincere, serious, and hard-working applicant here. Also, I have already worked in retail as well as customer service departments before. I know how to use my skills and talents in order to give customers a pleasurable visit experience and good services. I am ensuring that I will work with my all concentration and honesty to maintain the reputation of our store and so of the retail chain. I will never let you feel disappointed with my work and services here.
- What makes you work in the retail industry? or
Why do you want to work here at Lowe’s retail store?
I enjoy working in the retail industry. I already have experience working in the customer service department and I’ve also been employed by the retail store before and this makes me an experienced employee. Also, being honest, working in one of the largest hardware stores around the country will be every applicant’s desire. Working here will make my future brighter and that is the only reason I want to work here. I have also heard the pay scales offered by the Lowe’s store.
- What are your ideas about customer service and Can you handle an angry customer?
As you are walking in an interview to work where there are always customers around the store. Now, as the store and warehouse club is always full of customers employees from the Lowe’s Retail Store are expected to be hospitable and friendly to their customers. Also, an applicant applying for the job at stores or warehouse clubs are expected to offer the customer a better guest experience. In case if an employee faces the situation against an angry customer, an employee is expected to be calm and manage the situation without affecting the reputation of the store.
Sir, I have experience working in the customer service department before and I do believe in “Customer Comes First”. will put all my efforts to offer our customers the best guest experience at the store. If I face an angry customer then I am not going to take it personally or not going to argue back. I will make an apology with all my calmness and serenity. I would love to kill angry customers with my kindness and will take a feedback indeed. This will make sure that I do not need to face another angry customer with the same reason even in the future.
- What is your greatest strength and weakness?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Are you comfortable working as a TEAM?
- What are your ideas to offer a better guest experience to the customers?
I really expect this post will help you with applying for the Lowe’s Jobs by the Lowe’s Application Online and get right ideas about answers of Lowe’s Interview Questions. If you have more doubts concerning Lowe’s Careers or jobs then check the site now.