- 1 Big Lots Job Application @ careers.biglots.com
- 2 Big Lots Jobs, Big Lots Hiring Age, Big Lots Careers, Big Lots Salary
- 3 BIG LOTS APPLICATION
Big Lots Job Application @ careers.biglots.com
Thinking about starting your career with Big Lots? If yes then you must be looking for ways to complete Big Lots Application or Big Lots Interview Questions to get hired. Big Lots Careers offer plenty of job opportunities and employment offers through Big Lots Jobs. Now, if you in search of anything if it concerns Big Lots Job Application then you will be able to find everything in here.
Referring to this post is not going to take more than 10 minutes. But it surely will help you with ways to apply for Big Lots Jobs and answering the Big Lots Job Interview Questions. I suggest our users take a close view of this post available here carefully before thinking about completing Big Lots Job Application and get hired for the desired job.
Big Lots Jobs, Big Lots Hiring Age, Big Lots Careers, Big Lots Salary
- Big Lots Hiring Age– 16 Years- An applicant must be at least 16 years old in order to apply for the job at Big Lots team member level jobs. An applicant applying for manager level jobs or corporate jobs will need at least age of 18 years.
- Big Lots Working Hours– Generally, Big Lots stores operate from 10 am to 8 pm. Part-time employees have to work for 20 hours a week. Team member level employees have to 40 hours a week whereas job employee as a manager has to work for 25 to 35 hours a week.
- Big Lots Job Application Method– Two ways through which an applicant can complete a job application.
1. Complete Big Lots Jobs Application Online.
2. Apply for Big Lots Jobs offline at Big Lots stores.
- Big Lots Salary | Big Lots Jobs Pay
Cashier $9 to $10 per hour Retail Sales Associate $10 per hour Customer Service Representative $9 per hour Sales Leader $12 to $15 per hour Assistant Manager $30K to $50K per year Store Manager $45K to $70K per year
BIG LOTS APPLICATION
An application is the most important and a primary step an applicant has to complete in order to apply for the jobs at Big Lots. Various ways are offered to an applicant to apply for the jobs. An applicant can choose any of the convenient ways to apply for a job and can complete the application process. Followings are the two ways through which an applicant can complete the Big Lots Application Process.
- Complete Big Lots Job Application Online at careers.biglots.com or
- Apply for Big Lots Jobs by walking in person at Big Lots stores
Big Lots Application Online
An applicant must require to have an online account in Big Lots Careers Website in order to apply for jobs online. If an applicant does not have an online account then can register for a new account instantly or can choose to apply offline at the store.
- Visit Big Lots Careers Website at careers.biglots.com.
- Search for any job by entering Job Keyword | Store Location or search for jobs by selecting a category of Store Jobs and Corporate Jobs.
- Select any of the available jobs and check job description, qualifications, and requirements.
- Choose to apply if you like working for a job after checking the description.
- Login to your Big Lots Careers accounts or register for a new a new online account.
- Now, provide following details as required in an application.
- Personal Information like Name, Address, Contact etc.
- Answer General Job Specific Questions.
- Employment History.
- Education Qualifications.
- After providing the required details check the employment assessment terms carefully.
- Review the application carefully, avoids errors and submit the application.
Once you submit your application, it will be time for the consideration of your application. If you are eligible and qualified then you will be notified by any means of contact for further process.
Big Lots Job Application @ Big Lots Stores | Big Lots Job Application PDF
If an applicant is unable to complete the application process online at Big Lots Careers website then can apply for the job by walking in person at Big Lots stores. Just follow the steps given below to apply for the job.
- Download the application form PDF from given link below.
- Print out the application form neatly.
- Complete feeling up the application form with required details.
- Read the hiring assessments, job terms carefully and sign the application form.
- Submit it back to the store and your application will be considered soon.
Download Big Lots Application PDF
BIG LOTS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
An interview is the most difficult step in Big Lots Hiring Process in which most of the applicants find themselves in trouble. But we have made it look so easy for you in here. We have chosen some of the frequently interrogated questions in an interview here so that you can easily answer them in an interview.
In the beginning of an interview, an interviewer team asks an interviewee about their personal life interests, hobbies, previous work & employment experience, working habits, goals etc. An applicant usually answers such questions easily. But when it comes to interrogations related to store services and customer services the applicant find it troublesome. So, I suggest our readers at least check it once before thinking about walking in an interview.
1.What do you know about the Big Lots Retail Chain?
Such questions are interrogated by an interviewer team to examine whether an applicant walking in an interview has any idea about the store chain where he/she is applying or not. An applicant is suggested to answer such questions as deep as possible. Following given the Big Lots Wiki file which will help you answer such questions.
Big Lots!, Inc. is an American retail company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio with over 1,400 stores in 47 states. Big Lots supports the communities it serves through the Big Lots Foundation, a charitable organization focused on four areas of need: hunger, housing, healthcare, and education. The Big Lots chain traces its history back to 1967 when Consolidated Stores Corporation was formed in Ohio by Sol Shenk. In 1982, Consolidated Stores Corp. opened its first closeout store, called Odd Lots, in Columbus, Ohio.
|Consolidated Stores Corp.|
|Founded||December 13, 1967Columbus, Ohio, U.S.|
|Founder||Sol A. Shenk|
|Headquarters||Columbus, Ohio, U.S.|
|Contiguous United States|
|Products||Food and Beverage, toys, furniture, clothing, housewares, small electronics|
|Subsidiaries||LW Stores (defunct)|
2. Why should the Big Lots hire you?
The most probable question that could be interrogated in any of the interviews. An applicant has to share his/her uncommon talent, skill etc. Well, it is the best question to convince an interviewer team to hire you. Try to make eye contact while answering. An applicant can share his/her previous employment experience if he/she had worked in stores or in the customer service department before.
I am a hard-working and honest applicant here who knows how to utilize my skills and talent to keep store working in a good manner.
I have already worked in retail industry before and it gave me a good idea about how to treat the customers here. I will use my experience to offer a better class of the customer services to customers here.
3. What makes you work in the retail industry? or
Why do you want to work in here at the Big Lots stores?
I have already worked in the retail stores before and so working in here at one of the finest store chains in the country will give my career a new mode. Other than that, if being honest I know a better jobs pay offered in here and how nice you guys are with your employees.
4. What are your ideas about customer services? Can you handle an upset customer? or
How hospitable are you with customers? Can you manage a situation with an angry customer?
Retail stores like Big Lots stores are always full of customers. Every employee working in here is supposed to work with being friendly and hospitable with the customers. Also, you are expected to manage angry or upset customers without affecting other customers at the store.
Honestly, I know how important The Customers are for you and I believe in “Customer Comes First”. I really love working by offering a great customer service and free smile.
If I ever face an upset customer, I’ll never take any of their comments personally. Also, I will not try to argue back. In stead of all these, I will make an apology with all my calmness. If possible, I will try to make it the way our customer wants.
5. How comfortable are you working as a team?
6. Where do you see yourself in five years?
7. What are your strength and weakness?
8. How will you offer better services to the customers here?
I am sure the information on this post about Big Lots Application to apply for Big Lots Jobs and tips about Big Lots Interview Questions will help you. If you have any question or query related to Big Lots Job Application or Big Lots Careers then ask us by commenting below. For more about hirings and jobs, check the site now.